If you could benefit from advice from Chartered Building Engineer, Chartered Builder, Chartered S & H Practitioner, Building Surveyor, Clerk of Works, Construction Inspector, or an Expert Witness then Pete can help you.
Pete Cole Consulting provides professional hands-on practical knowledge-based advice, to building contractors, property developers, designers and clients of the construction industry.
At the show Pete will offer the following advice:
• General Advice - advise on how to avoid the pitfalls when procuring the build, where to look for the best tradesmen, what red flags to look out for, how to best protect people working for you in terms of H&S.
• Contracts – what you need to have in place to ensure that you are best covered? Who can help with this?
• Plans - Review of your plans, a second opinion, thoughts on your project, how you intend to use the space, and thoughts on future proofing your home.
• Disputes - how to avoid disputes during and after your build. What contracts, checks and other things can you put in place to ensure the build goes as smoothly as possible.
• CDM Regulations NI – advice on the requirements and legal responsibilities you have under this legislation and how to make sure you comply.
• Clerk of Works Role – when you should employ someone to do this job, what does a Clerk of Works do and what are their responsibilities, who do they report to and how they can ensure that the build is being done within the regulations.
Pete will chat to Astrid Madsen in the Advice Hub Theatre on:
Friday at 2.45pm & Sunday at 11.45am